- My Brief Career As a Healing Missionary
- “Unconformities” Showed Geologists By 1800 That The Earth Was Very Old
- Favorite 2012 Astronomy Images
- U.C. Irvine Physics Professor Describes Impact of Her Faith
- Engineer’s Wife Healed of Multiple Sclerosis
- Do ENCODE Human Genome Results Support Intelligent Design?
- Was the “Expanse” Overhead in Genesis 1 a Solid Dome?
- Healing of Nearly-Deaf Boy on YouTube
- Ugly Map of European Unemployment
- Balanced Article on Young Earth and Evolutionary Creationists
- Was Darwin An Atheist?
- Lightweight Alcohol Stoves for Backpacking
- Gorilla, Orangutan, Chimp and Human Genomes: Population Genetics and Intelligent Design
- “The World’s Last Night”: C. S. Lewis on the Second Coming
- Euro Debt Update: Backdoor ECB Bailout Buys Some Time
- Lucky To Be Alive
- Playing Chicken With Euro Debt: Why You Might Want To Get Your Money Out of Bank of America
- Need to Buy a Present? Think: Nicodemus (Historical Novel)
- Adam, the Fall, and Evolution: Christianity Today and WORLD Push the Panic Button
- The Early Church Fathers, 100-200 A.D. : A Pleasant Surprise
- Healings on YouTube: Legs Growing Out
- Deep Time in the Grand Canyon
- The Power Behind The Miracles in Mozambique
- Why Is This Recession Dragging On ?
- How Science Can Inspire and Inform Worship: NASA’s Jennifer Wiseman
- Billy Graham on Evolution
- Healing Miracles in Mozambique: Medical Journal
- Job Finds a God Who Walks on the Wild Side
Tag Archives: Germany
I was part of a team of 25 laymen who accompanied Randy Clark on a 10-day tour of two cities in Germany. Randy is an evangelist with an emphasis on prayer for healing. See here for an article with link … Continue reading
A month ago we posted on the dynamics of the sovereign debt crisis in Europe. The BBC has published a handy flowchart with graphs that explains the origins of the problem. It all goes back to the decision of countries (originally … Continue reading
A year ago we posted Why Is This Recession Dragging On? . There we noted that the key domestic problem is the high debt levels of private households, due primarily to the housing/mortgage boom and bust. In 2008 to mid-2009 there was a … Continue reading