- My Brief Career As a Healing Missionary
- “Unconformities” Showed Geologists By 1800 That The Earth Was Very Old
- Favorite 2012 Astronomy Images
- U.C. Irvine Physics Professor Describes Impact of Her Faith
- Engineer’s Wife Healed of Multiple Sclerosis
- Do ENCODE Human Genome Results Support Intelligent Design?
- Was the “Expanse” Overhead in Genesis 1 a Solid Dome?
- Healing of Nearly-Deaf Boy on YouTube
- Ugly Map of European Unemployment
- Balanced Article on Young Earth and Evolutionary Creationists
- Was Darwin An Atheist?
- Lightweight Alcohol Stoves for Backpacking
- Gorilla, Orangutan, Chimp and Human Genomes: Population Genetics and Intelligent Design
- “The World’s Last Night”: C. S. Lewis on the Second Coming
- Euro Debt Update: Backdoor ECB Bailout Buys Some Time
- Lucky To Be Alive
- Playing Chicken With Euro Debt: Why You Might Want To Get Your Money Out of Bank of America
- Need to Buy a Present? Think: Nicodemus (Historical Novel)
- Adam, the Fall, and Evolution: Christianity Today and WORLD Push the Panic Button
- The Early Church Fathers, 100-200 A.D. : A Pleasant Surprise
- Healings on YouTube: Legs Growing Out
- Deep Time in the Grand Canyon
- The Power Behind The Miracles in Mozambique
- Why Is This Recession Dragging On ?
- How Science Can Inspire and Inform Worship: NASA’s Jennifer Wiseman
- Billy Graham on Evolution
- Healing Miracles in Mozambique: Medical Journal
- Job Finds a God Who Walks on the Wild Side
Category Archives: Age of Earth
If we had to choose one iconic location for the birth of modern geology, it would probably be here: Siccar Point, Scotland (Photo: Wikipedia “Hutton’s Unconformity”) This is a photograph of Siccar Point, on the Scottish coast. It shows the … Continue reading
The first chapter of Genesis depicts the creation of the earth and its living creatures in six days. Here we focus on the nature of the “firmament” or “expanse” which was created on the second day, in order to separate … Continue reading
The issue of creation and evolution tends to be a ”hot button” topic for evangelical Christians, making it a challenge to have a civil exchange. Journal articles tend to slant strongly to one side or the other. Thus, it was refreshing to read Tim … Continue reading